Friday, September 29, 2017

Digital Citizenship

I think we as the students have a huge responsibility. I mean come on it's like we are the guards of a billion dollars.  It's like we are the bodyguards for the iPad.   I have to keep it away from liquid, I have to keep it away from food, I have to charge it every day, I can't forget it anywhere, and I can't lose it or I would get in trouble.  I am joyed having an iPad it's helpful  it helps me get information  quickly, helps me with education,  and it provides entertainment and I'm bored. But again it takes a lot of responsibility to take care of an iPad.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good suggestions! You mentioned a lot about taking care of the iPad, but not so much about how you would post responsibly. Try to think about that a little more as you're blogging this week.

    ReplyDelete