Saturday, October 7, 2017

If I was a President

If Iwas the president  of the United States I would make elementary school have steam or stem once a week as a subject a law.  This subject would enhance elementary students's teambuilding skills.  This would make going to school another level of fun for elementary students.

If I was the president of the United States I would make if you were a bully you would have to spend at least one period of the day with the social worker a law.  This would help the bullies learn what they are is doing is not appropriate.  After two months of working with the social worker this student will be evaluated to see if they need more time or not working with the social worker.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into these responses. Good job.

    ReplyDelete