Friday, November 10, 2017

Favorite animal

My favorite animal is the dolphin  because they are one of the fastest and the smartest sea creature. There are more than 40 species of dolphin in the world. The skin color of the dolphin can be gray-ish blue, light blue, gray, black, white, Blueish, pink, or mixes of thouse colors. Dolphins go to sleep by closing one eye that rests one side of their brand they use the other eye and other half of their brain to make sure no predators are coming. Dolphin Facts and Information

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good research and thank you for attaching a link to read more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for posting this blog!!! I love how much info you put into this, I never really like dolphins but after reading this they're really cool. I just have to know what’s the color you like most on dolphins. Check out my blog at http://kohlmancgms24.edublogs.org/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite color dolphin is the blueish-gray. What is you’re favorite color dolphin?

      Delete