Saturday, January 20, 2018

Christmas Break

 Over Christmas break my family and I went to Florida to visit my aunt, uncles, cousins, and great grandma.  We left  New Year’s Eve and just made it to the hotel with a little bit of time before the fireworks started.  We walked around looking for the best spot to watch the fireworks and found it on a bridge halfway to the main building and we stayed there for the fireworks display.  Couple days later my family and I went to Legoland there were two main rides there was a roller coaster called “costasorce” and another roller coaster that kind a look like a top going up and down a giant half pipe while spinning. My family when that one however I did not, I refused to go on their that. A few days later  we are counting down the days before we go home and my little brother says “I want to go to the pool!” and that’s where we went. We stayed at the pool for about two hours then, it started getting cold and we went back to the hotel.  After six hours of driving and two hours of flying we finally make it back home and go to bed at about midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment