Friday, February 23, 2018

Argumentative Essay

My argumentative essay is about why students should wear uniforms. My first reason is it reduces bullying. Now other kids can’t pick on others about their clothing because they’re all wearing the same thing. My second reason is you don’t have to choose an outfit. It makes the morning easier when you wear the same thing all the time. My last reason I say students should have uniforms is on a field trip you can tell other people from the school. Let’s say you and the students are in a big exhibit and you don’t want to shout “Heritage it’s time to go, the buses are here.” So instead you walk up to the students with Heritage uniforms, so much easier. Those are three reasons I say students should have uniforms.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your paper! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete