Friday, March 2, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge #2

I was just sitting on the couch waiting and waiting and then the doorbell senceed motion. But it was just a car then I hear footsteps getting louder but it was my neighbor’s grandson stomping on the sidewalk to his house. Then I hear weels I look out the window and it’s just someone skateboarding. I’m ready to give up and I totally ignored the doorbell senceed motion then the doorbell rings and trip and fall. I get up and open the door and the mailman gives me the mail and I open everything and I find a bill, bill, sales paper, then I see a whole bunch of Pokémon cards. I was shuffling through everything then I saw it I was so happy my Tapu Lele GX card came in. One of the most expensive Pokémon cards ever was in my hands, it costs $60 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment