Sunday, March 4, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge #4

I saw the movie Spare Parts over the weekend and it was probably the best movie I have ever seen. This movie took place in Arizona and was about four high school students that were elillegal participating in an underwater robotics competition. All four students had struggles and were worried about being deported by ICE.  Despite all their troubles they were able to win the underwater robotics competition against colleges including MIT, Duke, and Virginia Tech. My favorite part was when the judges asked how much money they spent and the colleges said they spent thousands of dollars and the high schoolers only spent $800. This movie encourages me to know that through hard work and dedication I can reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment