Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge #20

It was about 1:30pm and my mom, dad brother and I were in Texas. Today was the day we were going to go back home but our flight was at 5:30pm, so we had some time. To end a great vacation we decided to go zip lining. We had to be at the airport 2 hours before our flight so we had 2 hours to do what ever with accept we still had to drive to the car rental and walk place to the air port so that left us with about 1 hour. When we arrived we saw that there were multiple things to do besides the zip lining. But we spent all of our time on zipping. My dad when first, then me, then my mom, then it was supposed to be my brother’s turn but he has a major fear of heights and so did my dad but, that’s why he went first. So instead of him going on the zip line he walked down the stairs and we started the drive to the air port. Next time we go I hope Adrian will zip, and plus it was his idea to go zipping in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment