Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas break how to be productive

Over Christmas break I can be productive by I reading at least 20 minuets a day. This should be easy because at home if me and my brother want to use technology for more than 30 minutes we have to read for 20 more minutes. Since my brother and I love to use technology we will probably read 40 minuets to an hour a day.  Another way I can be productive over Christmas break is by practicing math facts with my brother.  This will keep my math facts sharp and also help my brother learn them.  Out of all the operations we will probably practice multiplication and division the most.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty productive, sadly enough I didn't do anything productive over the break XD. How was your break??? Mine was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete