Saturday, December 16, 2017

Honesty

 Honesty is the character trait of being honest, truthful and fair.  My parents are raising me and my brother to be as honest as possible.  Our parents tell stories about people who aren’t honest and how they don’t want us to be like them.  An example of being honest was years ago when my family and I were on vacation in Wisconsin Dells. We stayed at a hotel that had in and outdoor water parks. In one of the indoor waterpark‘s there was a family raft waterslide. All of us decided that we wanted to go on it, halfway up the stairs my brother got scared so my brother and mom went back to the bottom and waited for us. Meanwhile me and my dad finished hiking the rest the stairs and at the top we saw the entrance to the long dark tube. We get in the raft and immediately I thought “I don’t think I want to do this.” My dad try’s convince me to do it but I still think different and then the guy lets us go he couldn’t hold on any longer, or at least that’s what my dad told me.  Years later my dad finally tells me he told the guy to let go of the raft for so I can experience the water slide.  It was a great time and I’m glad my dad was honest with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment