Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Funny Story

One Christmas when I was three and my brother was one my parents got us a small slide.  We were so excited to use it so my parents built it and put it in the living room. Since I am the oldest I went first.  I liked it so much I wanted to go again before my brother tried.  When my brother finally got a turn my dad helped my brother up the stairs and down the slide. I realized that the process took too long so I raced up the stairs and down the slide.  Then my brother got in front of me and he was going so slow.  That was enough waiting around for me so I pushed him down the slide.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! You need to practice patience! and sharing! I hope your brother wasn't upset you kept stealing his turn. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete