Saturday, December 2, 2017

Superhero

 Today is a track meet and its supposed to rain all day.  When doing our cool down laps around the track a lighting bolt hits the track but doesn’t hurt anyone.  After the lightning bolt hit coach asks everyone if they’re OK and everyone says they’re fine including me. Everyone’s parents come to pick up their children  and they go home. Its the next day and were late for school so we pack up and get ready and I run out the door.  The late bell is about to ring but I make it just in time. When I get inside I think to myself how I get it here so fast?  Then that’s when I realized the lightingbolt that hit the track yesterday gave me super speed! That’s how I become Speed of Light.


1 comment:

  1. I love the background information, story, and images included in this post. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete