Friday, December 22, 2017

Incentive day

 Incentive day is a day where if you reached your goal on two or more MAP tests you would go to incentive day during the last hour of school.  During incentive day students choose what they want to do between tech room, open gym, or movie room.  If you do not reach your goal on two or more MAP tests you will go to a reflection room for a half-hour and reflect on what you can do to improve on your next MAP tests.  On my map test I went up in math, stayed the same in reading, and went down in writing. That means I did not reach my goal on two or more of my tests so I would’ve gone to the reflection.  Sadly throughout the day I was feeling very sick and at the end of the day right before the incentive I went home and I mist it.

No comments:

Post a Comment